It is Spring season in Nepal | Birds are Everywhere

Soaring Eagle
Yesterday afternoon suddenly morphed into a magical time for me around my apartment. As I sat for my afternoon break, thunder began to roll across the sky constantly for a couple of minutes at a time. Seriously, no breaks during these moments, no visible lightning-just that deep growling sound from the heavens. My house guest, Razz, had mentioned that it looked like rain and I agreed. 

Search Results

March
Spring Season In Nepal (March-May)
Spring season in Nepal will start from March and lasts till May also known as Pre Monsoon season. During this season, you can see a wide variety of flowers blooming such as national flower Rhododendron, magnolia and other wildflowers in various part of the country.

As I listened to the thunder I sat in my guest bedroom/den and looked out my picture window toward the farmland and shrouded the Himalayas in the distance, I noticed a bird with blue wings land on a post in a nearby farm. By the time I got my camera the bird was gone. My camera seems to be psychically connected to birds; they seem to sense it and fly away as soon as I turn it on.

As I continued to watch here came the cowbirds. They all perched on the wooden fence posts and such while they waited for the storm to pass. Then the crows came, followed by a couple other varieties, all waiting for the storm to come and go. They all sat it out so nicely. And then after about 20 minutes the rain stopped and they all went on their way. During this little afternoon break I saw a total of six different varieties of birds. Even an eagle came so close I could see the drama between the eagle and a crow that chased him off.


Last year I wrote a blog about bird watching and couldn't hardly find a bird. But since then I've become so fascinated with birds I do my best to capture one of these critters before they get away every chance I get.

This is the little bird that is so common in Bhaktapur, but I don't know the name.
If you are a fan of birds and want to deepen your appreciation for them, I highly recommend bringing a pair of binoculars with you from home and never leave them in your room. If you do, that will be the time you come across a flock of something really amazing, like a tree full of parakeets or something.


This swallow came right into the local restaurant I was eating at. In my book I advise against eating at any restaurant that does not have a normal, front door. Many restaurants just have a metal, pull-down store front.

People also ask

Web results


These do not always have running water, so they can be a health issue. I use a bit of my own precautions and have not had a problem with the 'Kathmandu Quick Step' for more than a year. But if you have a short time to be here don't waste your days in your guest house room to save a few rupee.You can have your guest house manager send for a doctor, or you can find a couple of referrals in Nepal: A Tourist's Manual. You can actually have a doctor come to your room for under $10.


I am equally as fascinated with insects. Nepal has some beautiful little guys from the insect kingdom, too. There do not seem to be many insects that tourists need to worry about, other than the mosquito in the lower elevation. They tell me that even the spiders are harmless in the KTM Valley.


Videos


Hugest Earwig I've ever seen

Here is a bug in a rice field

Searches related to Spring season in Nepal

This little beetle reminded me of a lady bug, also here in Nepal



autumn months in nepal
4 seasons name
winter season in nepal essay
basanta ritu essay in nepali language
hemanta ritu
worst time to visit kathmandu
winter season meaning in nepali
winter in nepali
summer in nepali
spring meaning in nepali
four seasons with months
nepal temperature chart
monsoon season in nepal
when monsoon starts in nepal
nepal trekking monsoon season
climate in nepal now
visiting kathmandu in august
nepal temperature in december
nepal temperature today
types of climate in nepal
rainy season in nepal
temperature in nepal in february in celsius
autumn season meaning in nepali
types of weather in nepal
snowfall season in nepal
when will winter end in nepal
climate of hilly region of nepal
why is kathmandu cooler than the terai
monsoon is both ally and enemy of nepal
nepal popular foods
best time to visit nepal 2019
best time to visit nepal and bhutan
is june good time to visit nepal
things in nepal
best time to visit nepal? - quora
best places to visit nepal
varsha ritu essay in nepali
basanta ritu poem in nepali


Popular posts from this blog

most useful informative www links

Mount Everest (Sagarmatha) Highest mountain of the world

What you see and know Surprises in Nepal | Nepal Tourism

How to Get a Package Mailed to You in Nepal | Best Tips and Knowledge

MOUNT EVEREST VIEW of Nepal : 7 DAY TREK

5 Reasons to Hire a Trekking Guide | Professional Trekking and Hiking Guide

Smart Driving Licenses to reduce fraud and illegal activity in Nepal

Shivapuri Hike Trek | Nepal Trekking route

Learn basic Nepali language before you travel in Nepal

Things to Do Before You Come to Nepal | Nepal Tourism | Know about Nepal